Sunday, March 11, 2012

Paper Punches & Photos

The Embellees team have be at it again and have come up with some fantastic layouts for our Paper Punches & Photos class. If you have been to their class you will know that they are all about teaching new techniques and reinventing the old. If you are anything like me you may have accumulated one or forty four punches over your time.....LOL yes I did count them. Oh I hope my hubby doesn't read this. I love punches and used them all the time in my cards and layouts, but one thing I love is using my tools in creative ways... you know when you stop and go WOW I would never have thought of that.




It wouldn't be an Embellees class without a little re purposing......you know our Lizzie!!! She has been off to Bunning's once again.....any guesses????








Due to classes being continually booked out...the girls have increased the capacity to cope with the growing demand. So if you have been putting of booking in....great news, there are a few spots left. Always a great day out and fantastic value at $60 for four layout including the kit. Hope to seen you there.












No comments:

Post a Comment